Phase 2 (Heightened Alerts)
Dear Parent(s) / Student(s),
Thank you for your kind patience and understanding as we continue to adapt to the new normal.
An update to our last email on the adjustment to the Term Calendar:
1) In line with MOE’s advisory on the “Suspension of In-Person Private Tuition and Enrichment for Students Aged 18 and Younger” [UPDATED on 18th May], we will now transit all our dance classes for the students aged 18 & under to be online through ZOOM from 27th May 2021 – 13th June 2021, after our course holidays dated 16th to 26th May. Please refer to this link www.dacademy.com.sg/coursecalendar for our revised TERM CALENDAR last updated on 14th May.
2) This will also now apply to all the 1-1 Private classes for students aged 18 & younger.
3) Although dance classes for participants aged 18 & above are allowed to continue in-person under the MOE-NAC guidelines, we would like to extend the current SMM effort to all classes as part of the on-going preventive measures against COVID-19. As such there will be no physical class for this age group.
4) ONLINE CLASSES: Please continue to support dance education as our teachers have prepared to make the online classes meaningful. Kindly refer to your email for the Zoom Log in details.
5) COMPLEMENTARY ONLINE JUNE HOLIDAY WORKSHOP!
This year Home-based learning (HBL) will never be the same! To thank you further in supporting us during this period, we will be inviting an international teacher from NYC. We will be focusing on Modern & Contemporary techniques and floor work.
More details on the Workshop schedules will be given by the end of May.
One thing that has never changed is the discipline to train and hone our skills to perfection. We believe our online classes will continue to motivate and connect your child to the committed teachers and reap the benefits from the unwavering determination. Join us via ZOOM to engage your child during these exceptional times.
See you all students for the next online class!
In the meanwhile, stay healthy, stay safe!